Mp3 Reviews

Indepth song reviews. One song at a time.

Try Netflix For Free.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Britney Spears - I Cant Get No Satisfaction

Well then, I guess this is progress? Interesting that nearly 40 years after a song is a groundbreaking hit that a cover of it by a current pop star has about 0.01% of balls (I guess you could say Britney can't help it?) as the original. Why does this song exist? Musically - it's nothing but drum machines and some well out of place synths in the background. Then you got Britney doing her best to try and "emote" and sound sexy. And it's well longer than the original. Why? I guess because Brit' just has so much to say.

This is bloody awful.

Oh yeah it comes from Spears' 2000 album Ooop I did It Again.

2/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Salvia Divinorum Incense from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com click here!