Mp3 Reviews

Indepth song reviews. One song at a time.

Try Netflix For Free.

Monday, March 28, 2005

IPOD?

Everybody is getting one of these little suckers - certainly it is lovely to be able to carry around so many mp3s at once and listen to whatever you want. I'd stay away from that new shuffle deal though. What's that all about? You can't choose what songs you want to hear? I don't know. I don't get it. Sure it's cheap - but it looks cheap too. And it's got limited space. Although it is so small it may be good for using for going to the gym or somethin' like that.

Of course the IPOD isn't the only the only mp3 player around - although people seem to think it is sometimes. There are many others. I've actually not got an ipod yet myself. Might with my next purchase though because my last two mp3 players of other brands have died early deaths.

Alright back to the mp3 reviews for the next blog entry. I'm still waiting on some suggestions? No indie bands want their songs reviewed? Scared you'll somehow rank even lower than 50 Cent? Understandable.

Also check out another project of mine - The Beatles Songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Salvia Divinorum Incense from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com click here!