Mp3 Reviews

Indepth song reviews. One song at a time.

Try Netflix For Free.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

MP3 Reviews. A new twist on music reviews.

Being a huge music lover myself I've often enjoyed reading reviews of albums whether I've agreed with them or not. I find it interesting to hear another's perspective on music.

I hope for this site to be somewhat unique amongst the community of blogs. Most of my blog entries will be reviews of a single song. Rather than review a full album, not that I have anything against the format of full albums, in fact I almost always listen to music that way, but because I like the idea of going very indepth on a single song and to call them mp3 reviews is to focus on the way so many of us today our getting our music. Through mp3 downloading services like suprnova & mp3downloadhq

I will be taking requests to review songs, from unsigned bands or if you just want to hear what I have to say about your favorite new pop song.

I am toying with the idea of having a 1 to 10 rating system for each song - but whatever I do, I'll probably change my mind later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Salvia Divinorum Incense from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com click here!