Mp3 Reviews

Indepth song reviews. One song at a time.

Try Netflix For Free.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

downloadable mp3s

now why didn't i think of this before? maybe this will get some of you ungrateful bastards here reading my amazing spewings! from now on whenever i talk about a song you'll be able to download it and listen to it yourself if you don't already have it. that should liven things up a bit, eh?

we're going to start off with Jim O'Rourke - I'm Happy.

I'm going to be testing out some different services. This is megaupload - i'm considering using it because I don't think they delete the files as quick. YouSendIt deletes after a week, but it's so much cleaner and easier to use too.

The track is "I'm Happy" by Jim ORourke. It's the first track from his 2001 album "I'm Happy, and I'm Singing, and a 1,2,3,4."

I'm not quite sure how to describe it. Very atmospheric electronic music. Trippy mad scientist type biz. I enjoy it. Download it and tell me what you think of it.

NOTE : when using megaupload you have to wait some amount of time (45 seconds - 1 minute?) before you can actually download the file. When you click on the link you'll see the thing telling you to wait for however long - when that time is up you''ll be able to download the file there.

---
buy rolling papers, nice pipes, bongs, and even SALVIA at this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Salvia Divinorum Incense from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com click here!